- Apr 21, 2:00 PM EDTWebinarThis webinar will provide a general overview of the provisions, address compliance concerns, and outline what employers can expect next.
- May 20, 2:00 PM EDTWebinarThis webinar will walk through the basics of the Form 5500 filing requirement, including best practices for determining which plans need to be filed and when, common tips for form preparation and solutions for finding and preventing any filing errors or omissions.
- Jun 17, 2:00 PMWebinarThis webinar will provide an overview of generally what to expect during a DOL wage and hour audit, some tips and strategies to minimize liability, and likely compliance target areas to be prepared for under the Biden administration.
- Jul 15, 2:00 PM EDTWebinarWhether you’re an employer who is newly subject to COBRA or one with years of experience, this webinar will provide you with an in-depth review of the continuation coverage rules, including the details of qualifying events, administrative requirements, and solutions to common mistakes.
- Aug 19, 2:00 PM EDTWebinarTrends such as remote work can have an affect on both how supervisors assess performance and how they deliver feedback. In addition, a new administration may prompt changing laws that managers must take into consideration during the performance management process.
- Apr 15, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDTWebinarPast event. Link to the recorded presentation coming soon.
- Jan 21, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM ESTRecorded Webinar