top of page
- Thu, Dec 14WebinarDec 14, 2023, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ESTThis webinar will review impactful human resources compliance related topics and developments from 2023 and look forward to the traditional and evolving HR areas employers should be prepared to navigate in 2024.
- Thu, Nov 16WebinarNov 16, 2023, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ESTAs we near the close of the year, this webinar will offer employer-sponsors an opportunity to review remaining group health plan compliance obligations – some old and some new.
- Thu, Oct 19WebinarOct 19, 2023, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDTEmployee terminations remain one of the most difficult aspects of Human Resources to administer due to the numerous compliance, safety and administrative concerns they can create.
- Thu, Sep 21WebinarSep 21, 2023, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDTThe interaction between Medicare and group health plans can be complex. During this webinar, we’ll discuss some fundamental Medicare compliance rules that impact group health plan administration and highlight strategies to avoid common pitfalls.
- Thu, Jul 20WebinarJul 20, 2023, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDTJoin us for a mid-year check-up for group health plans where we’ll review timely and significant compliance developments, various transparency-related disclosures and reports, the lasting effects of COVID-19, and ongoing litigation surrounding coverage for preventive care and reproductive health.
- Thu, May 18WebinarMay 18, 2023, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDTThis presentation will walk through the types of leave scenarios to prepare for (both protected and not) and provide practical approaches.
- Tue, Mar 07Virtual SessionsMar 07, 2023, 8:15 AM PST – Mar 09, 2023, 11:15 AM PSTThis summit is an expanded virtualization of a longstanding on-site gathering of Acrisure Partner offices and the transformational Human Resources professionals they support. –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––– **Enter code: "ABG" to attend for free!**
- Thu, Feb 16WebinarFeb 16, 2023, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PMThis webinar will review the core provisions of the ADA, what is required of employers and the impact the law will have on employers in 2023 and beyond.
- Thu, Jan 19WebinarJan 19, 2023, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ESTLearn about the most recent developments affecting group health plans, details about the new transparency-related rules, the current state of the Affordable Care Act and practical insights into the year ahead.
- Thu, Dec 15WebinarDec 15, 2022, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST2022 was a year of transition as businesses started to return to normal, or at least the new version of normal. This webinar will address some trends in human resources and serve as a refresher on core HR requirements to consider in 2023.
- Thu, Nov 17WebinarNov 17, 2022, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ESTThis webinar's focus will not be on the detailed instructions for completing the forms but will instead adopt a broader view of the reporting process and its functions: a summary of how state reporting requirements coincide with the federal framework and an analysis of IRS enforcement actions.
- Thu, Oct 20WebinarOct 20, 2022, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDTEmployers are hiring at a record pace and the race for talent is extremely competitive. This webinar will assess and analyze key hiring concepts employers need to remember when hiring in this fast-paced and competitive environment.
- Wed, Oct 12WebinarOct 12, 2022, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EDTOffice and Worker Ergonomics: During this webinar, we will discuss the impact of ergonomics on the worker and types of injuries that may occur. We will also cover strategies to prevent ergonomic injuries like the importance of stretching.
bottom of page